Bigg Boss Telugu OTT Day 6 Highlights
The first captain of the season has been announced. Before we get into the details of that there were some other activities which got quite interesting. Let’s get into the details now.
Akhil Sarthak mentioned Monal Gajjar in the house again. He said that he misses her a lot and they have made a connection together. It is quite clear that Akhil Sarthak gives a lot of importance for the relationships.
Then Bigg Boss said to the inmates to give badges to the inmates based on their faces. The badges were good and disgusting.
- In this process RJ Chaitu gave good face to Bindu and disgusting to Mumaith
- Tejaswi gave good face to Mumaith and disgusting to Ajay
- Akhil gave disgusting face to Ashu Reddy.
- Sravanthi gave good face to Tejaswi and disgusting face to Ajay
- Ashu Reddy gave good face to Natraj master and disgusting face to Siva
- Ariyana gave disgusting face to Mithra
- Mumaith gave happy face to Ajay and disgusting face to Chaithu
After this process was over there was a fight between Mumaith and RJ Chaithu. Mumaith said Chaithu is projecting her in a bad way and she cried, yelled at him. She took out all her frustration on him. Chaithu tried to calm her down but she showed no interest in any conversation.
The first Bigg Boss Telugu OTT captaincy task has begun. In this task Bigg Boss has kept some keys inside the pool and there are also some boxes with two locks. The participating contestants in this task are Natraj, Ariyana, Akhil, Tejaswi, Sarayu and Mahesh. The contestants have to get the right key and open two locks. Whoever does that will be the captain of the house.
First Captain of Bigg Boss
Tejaswi Madivada has become the first captain of the Bigg Boss Telugu OTT. Everybody congratulated her. Then Bigg Boss gave her a special power which is to grant access to any one of the warriors for their permanent luggage and bedroom. Then Tejaswi chose Ashu Reddy for this power and she got access to bedroom along with her permanent luggage.